Employee Resource Groups
- Establish a social medial presence.
- Organize a series of local meetings.
- Create safe ways to communicate.
- Participate in local LGBT+ events.
- Conduct awareness events.
- Create educational materials.
- Have regular leadership calls.
- Conduct training for Managers.
- Volunteer for charitable events.
Cross Cultural Connections (C3)
Hiring, Retentions and Promos
- Develop ad retain associates of African origin.
Giving Back to the Community
- Mentor, network, and give back to local and national organizations that develops our communities.
Education and Awareness
- Develop and engage in recruitment programs that provide a channel for talented people of African origin to join the GameStop family.
Cultural Awareness / Community Impact.
- Charitable / volunteer involvement locally-"know the community you are supposed to mirror".
- Promote Hispanic culture awareness.
Personal & Professional Impact
- Leadership development / Mentoring.
- Recruit and retain talent.
- Educate field leaders on the "why".
- Create tool leaders can leverage locally.
- Enhance customer experience in relevant markets.
- Company initiatives/best practices that support GameStop's Veterans.
- Partner with transitions resources, both private and military for recruitment.
- Teach current GameStop leadership to better understand military skills and how they relate.
- Provide mentoring support to newly hired Veterans with GameStop's unique culture.
Women's Leadership Council (WLC)
Be the Voice
- Activity participate and share why diversity and inclusion are important and how it improves the guest experience.
Hire, Develop, Retain and Promote
- Create and engage in recruiting programs that provide a channel for talented women to join and grow with the GameStop family.
- Build leadership capabilities in our members through a variety of learning opportunities and experiences to advance our businesses.
- Network, mentor and build cross-functional connections.
- Partner with GameStop giving partners, local charities, schools and professional associations throughout the years for associates to get involved and give back to our communities.